Ohio Patients Can Now Experience a Lovely, Straight Smile
Invisalign in Chardon, Jefferson, & Painesville
If you believe that orthodontic treatment can only be completed with potentially painful wires and brackets, think again – Invisalign relies on a series of clear aligners that are customized to match your unique smile. Each one represents different stages of your alignment process; simply wear them as directed, and you’ll start to notice changes in your smile soon enough!
Benefits of Invisalign include:
- As the name suggests, they’re virtually invisible, meaning that you won’t have to feel embarrassed or nervous in front of your peers while wearing them.
- The aligners are removable which allows you to avoid having to make frustrating changes to your diet or oral hygiene routine.
- They’re comfortable and unbelievably easy to wear.
- Fewer office visits are required than with traditional orthodontics.
- Have a big event coming up? No problem! It’s all right to take out the aligner for a few hours and enjoy yourself – just make sure to put it back in when you’re done!
- Best of all, in most cases, Invisalign treatment can be completed in 12 months – a vast difference from the two years or more that metal braces usually require.
Don’t settle for a lackluster smile; instead, let our team help you achieve the look of your dreams with Invisalign at our various Ohio locations! Contact us now to schedule a consultation: Painesville Dental Group, Chardon Smile Center, and Dental Group of Jefferson.